Friday 24 April 2015

Plant Person

Yup so its been a wile since my last post, and I'm very sorry about neglecting my blogger page,

I've been a bad bloggerer these last couple of months.

I couldnt find the time draw any thing up while working in my past job, along with preparing my partners birthday and our anniversary all in the same month, it's been a busy one :)

So here we are, I have spent the friday afternoon painting this tree character, who's loosely based off of Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy :)

I had fun.

I really hope you like it guys :D

3 comments:

  1. this is awesome man, I love the colours and the design of this,I think its one of my favorite things you have done

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome man, I love the colours and the design of this,I think its one of my favorite things you have done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dude :) thats real awesome of you !

    ReplyDelete